Cotton swabs not getting the job done when trying to remove your pesky earwax? In fact, cotton swabs are known to push earwax further into the ear canal, sometimes even causing negative effects.
That's why one of the most effective methods of earwax removal is actually ear candling, which is a non-invasive method that places the bottom of a special candle into the ear. The top of the candle is then lit, which creates a vacuum in the ear canal and draws out excess earwax and impurities from the ear canal.
- Natural Earwax Removing Candles can safely remove earwax at home with excellent results in just a few minutes
- Safe, natural, and non-toxic - Natural ingredients make for a clean, consistent and slow burning flame with very little ash or debris
- Handmade from highest quality beeswax and unbleached premium cotton - Beeswax burns with consistency and almost no smoke, unlike paraffin petroleum candles
Promotes relaxation and meditation - Draws out impurities and relieves head pressure and stress and promotes circulation
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Refund or Exchange - the choice is yours!
- Tracking number for every order.
- Free Shipping Worldwide. No hidden fees.
- we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.