+ item: Automatic Fishing Rod Bracket
+ Stainless Steel fishing rod holder
+ 32cm Storage length of this rod holder, small size for easy fishing,easy to carry.
+ Ground insertion length is 27.5cm,deep into the soil, strong and powerful.
+ Don't worry that the fishing rod will be blown down by the wind,we use a triangular-shaped plug, which is more stable than ordinary products.
+ Say goodbye to gear adjustment, one touch at a time, suitable for all fish.
+ Elastic foot, Stabing fish is more fierce, no matter how big or small the fish are difficult to escape.
+ Strong elasticity, do not put your hand into the red area during use to prevent pinching.
Principle: The fish bite hook pulls the fishline hanging on the trigger hook and unlocks the trigger. At this time, the rod automatically bounces up, and under the cushioning force of the spring, it helps the hook catch the fish mouth more deeply, so that it can not run the fish. It has a good human-controlled swimming edge.
1. Automatically fishing! After getting off the pole, everyone can enjoy leisure and recreation, without special guard, sitting and waiting for harvest.
2. Adjustable sensitivity for large and small fish flocks.
3. Stainless steel is durable and rusty.
4. Foldable weight, light weight and easy to carry.
5. High safety and stability of the new mechanism.
Type A Specifications:
Product weight: 420g
Material: Anti-Rust Steel
Size: Length: 44.5cm, Width: 5cm
Material diameter: 0.59cm, 0.69cm
Support fishing rod diameter: 3.5cm
Type B Specifications:
Material: Stainless steel
Color: Silver + Red
Net weight: 370g
1. First, open the folding bracket until the clamp is completely clamped and fixed.
2. Secondly, adjust the fixing belt according to the size of the fishing rod; insert the support into the ground and put the handle of the fishing rod into the rod seat after the line is thrown out.
3. The fishing rod drives the rod seat down until it is locked automatically.
4. The line on the fishing vessel is hung back and forth to trigger the hook. After adjusting the fishing vessel, the installation is completed.